Turbo Tan Medium > Ultra Dark Lotion 200ml
Our best-selling formula is enriched with a blend of organic tanning agents, a sculpt & toning complex to firm the skin & highly moisturizing butters, antioxidants & vitamins to promote optimum moisture levels for an even fade. Achieve a light glow after just 1 hour, or dare to go Ultra dark with a second coat.
The rich guide colour allows you to easily apply an even, streak free colour that can be washed off to reveal supple, tanned skin. Your tan will continue to develop for 24 hours after rinsing.
1. Use ‘UTAN® Deep Cleanse Coconut Micellar Mist’ with a flannel to remove any oil, dirt & residue self-tan, which may otherwise effect the even development of your self-tan. This can be used in replacement of an exfoliator, if you are not prone to dry skin.
2. Apply Turbo Lotion using UTAN® Velvet Mitt. Do not apply directly with hands.
3. Prior to tanning hands, feet & any dry areas, apply an oil-free cream like ‘UTAN® Blending Crème’ to blur any harsh lines from developing . You can use this before, during & after to blend with this lotion. If using a UTAN® Mousse, Blending Crème must be used BEFORE.
4. Allow to dry for a few minutes before dressing.
5. Rinse off the guide colour according to the colour intensity you want to achieve.
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Erythrulose, Cera Alba, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Fragaria Vesca Leaf Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Flower/Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, CI 17200, CI 14700, CI 42090, CI 19140, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cycloheaxene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool.